Builders & Contractors
- Acquire 911 Address by calling Carter County Emergency Communication District at 423-543-0911.
- Notifies the Elizabethton Electrical Engineering Department concerning the exchange of information regarding the proposed project.
- If (3) phase service is requested, the customer or contractor will be furnished w/a non residential service request form to be completed and returned to the Engineering Dept.
- The non residential service request form will give to developer a place to feel in contact information, service size, voltage required , type of equipment to be serviced, etc.
- One of the most critical bits of information needed from the customer is a total connected load and the estimated demand provided in KVA. (kilo volt amps).This information will allow our Dept. to accurately size the transformers needed.
- A field visit can be scheduled between the Developer and Electric Dept. personal to discuss and resolve issues concerning line relocations etc.
- The Electric Dept. will provide cost estimates if any to the Developer for there consideration.
Instructions on New Service Requirements
- Modular Homes
- New Construction Temporary
- Permanent Service Served by Temporary