Services - Builders and Contractors
- Acquire 911 Address by calling Carter County Emergency Communication District at 423-543-0911.
- Notifies the Elizabethton Electrical Engineering Department concerning the exchange of information regarding the proposed project.
- If (3) phase service is requested, the customer or contractor will be furnished w/a non residential service request form to be completed and returned to the Engineering Dept.
- The non residential service request form will give to developer a place to feel in contact information, service size, voltage required , type of equipment to be serviced, etc.
- One of the most critical bits of information needed from the customer is a total connected load and the estimated demand provided in KVA. (kilo volt amps).This information will allow our Dept. to accurately size the transformers needed.
- A field visit can be scheduled between the Developer and Electric Dept. personal to discuss and resolve issues concerning line relocations etc.
- The Electric Dept. will provide cost estimates if any to the Developer for there consideration.
- New Construction Site
- Permanent Service (previously served by Temporary)
- Manufactured Homes (Modular Homes, Double Wide, Single Wide)
Commercial Service Request Form
Elizabethton Engineering Department
400 Hatcher Lane, Elizabethton, TN 37643
Fax : 423-542-1108
Telephone : 423-547-8660