Programs - Water Heater Rebate
Any Elizabethton Electric residential customer who installs a new electric water heater in their home.
- Replacing an existing electric water heater.
- Installing a new water heater in a new home.
- Replacing a gas water heater with an electric water heater.
- $50.00 credit on your electric account when you replace an electric water heater.
- $50.00 credit on your electric account when you install a new water heater in your new home.
- $100.00 credit on your electric account when you replace a gas water heater with an electric one.
- 30 gallon minimum tank size.
- Must be installed on Elizabethton Electric's distribution system.
- Documentation must be presented to Elizabethton Electric Department with 90 days of purchase and installation.
Instructions to Participate
- Purchase and install new electric water heater in residence.
- Click this link for the Rebate Application Form.
- Bring proof of purchase showing the price, size, model number, and serial number along with the completed application form to our office on Hatcher Lane; or mail it to Water Heater Rebate, P.O. Box 790, Elizabethton, TN 37644
- Mail or bring a recent electric bill where the water heater was installed showing your account number.
- Credit will be applied to your account the following month.
For more information, stop by our office or call Ken Markland 423-547-8630 or 423-542-1101. You may also contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org